COVID-19 UPDATE JAN. 29, 2021

10 Days out from the event we will be sending out emails to all teams listed about the status of the event. Then on the Friday before, 8 days before the event we will finalize the decision on if we are able to play based on what phase we are in. If the primary parks being used are not available, but we have fields in an open region we will offer that to those listed. Teams will have the ability to drop out any time before the schedule is released the Monday before the event. Teams will not be listed in the schedule without being re confirmed with the plan for that weekends event. Until tournaments are allowed we will have to adjust our schedule to still provide competitive games on the weekends we originally planned on having tournaments. IF you have any questions about what this might entail, please email llarson@perfectgame.org